New Electric Hues Add Color Vibrancy and a Brilliant Pop to Your Designs
- New collection of nylon swatches featuring the 21 most important shocking fluorescent(1) shades provides designers developing products in nylon materials with an internationally recognized standard for accurate color selection, specification and reproduction
- Set of 21 1 ¼” x 4” loose format nylon swatch standards are conveniently packaged on a single ring for easy removability and generously sized to provide greater visualization.
- Hot nylon shades are ideal on their own or can be mixed together to create more intense color schemes.
- Each nylon brights swatch ring set includes a BHT-free amber UV pouch to protect the colors while not in use.
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
1 Of these 21 super bright colors, 14 contain flavine or rhodamine acid dyestuff; this qualifies them as “true” fluorescents in that they absorb invisible ultraviolet light and emit it as visible light, increasing the color’s perceived brightness. However, colors containing fluorescent dyes are, by nature, less resistant to the degrading effects of light and water. There are treatments that can be added to increase color fastness and durability. To learn more about managing fluorescent colors,